Baked oatmeal is so easy to make and is one of my favorite Saturday morning treats. I hope you enjoy it at least half as much as I do!
|Rolled Oats||3 cups|
|Brown Sugar||1 cup|
|Ground Cinnamon||2 tsp.|
|Baking Powder||2 tsp.|
|Melted Butter||1/2 cup|
|Vanilla Extract||2 tsp.|
|Dried Cranberries||3/4 cup|
- Mix oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, salt.
- Beat in milk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in dried cranberries.
- Spread into a 9x13 baking dish
- Bake in a 350deg pre-heated oven for 40 min.
Pro-tip: serve with milk for a different take on this classic.