Ros Omelette is one of the popular street foods in Goa. Usually sold on gaadas (Local stalls) which serve chicken or mutton gravy served with omelette, onion, lime and Pao (Goan local bread).
|Ginger Garlic paste||1 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||1 tsp|
|Chilli powder||1 tsp|
|Garam masala||1 tsp|
|Coconut milk||1 cup|
|Black pepper powder||1/4 tsp|
|Green Chilli (chopped)||1|
- To make the gravy firstly take some Oil then add Ginger-Garlic paste, Coriander, Onion and Tomato. Let the Onion and Tomato settle in and cook until it softens.
- Add Red Chilli powder, Garam Masala, Salt to Taste and mix it well. Then put some Turmeric powder and Water as required into the pan.
- Add Thick Coconut Milk to it and let it cook.
- For the Omelette, take 2 Eggs in a bowl along with Coriander, fine chopped Green Chilli, Turmeric powder, Black Pepper powder and Salt. Beat the mixture.
- Put Oil in the pan and Heat it. Pour the egg mixture in the pan.
Keep the Omelette and Pour the gravy over it and Garnish it with Mint Leaves.